Dr. Curtis R. Kuhn Biography
BACKGROUND AND MILITARY AWARDS:
- Graduated from Great Bend High School in Great Bend, Kansas in 1972.
- President of DECA during senior year of High School. Enlisted in the United States Marine Corps in July of 1973.
- Received Meritorious Mast, along with rank of PFC, graduating with Honors from Combat Training School. Choice of Military Police Duty Station.
- Served as a Military Policeman in Brunswick, Maine on the Naval Air Station, guarding Nuclear Weapons and Base perimeter. Secret Clearance.
- Received the “Marine of the Month” award in July of 1974, along with Meritorious Mast and rank of Lance Corporal.
- Honorably Discharged from Marine Corps in October of 1975, Rank of E-4, Corporal.
POST SECONDARY EDUCATION:
- Attended Barton College in Great Bend, Kansas and Fort Hays state University in Hays, Kansas from 1976 through 1978.
- Graduated from Barton College, Great Bend, Kansas in 1978 with A.A. degree in Communications, emphasis in Broadcasting, Music and Drama.
- Graduated from Marymount College, Salina, Kansas in 1982 with B.S. degree in Psychology, emphasis in Psychometric Testing, Pre-Med and Minor in World Theology.
- Graduated from The International Health Institute, Dallas, Texas in 1986 with M.S. in Metabolic Technology. Board Certified.
- Attended Healthexcel Research Institute in Palatine, Illinois, received Ecological Lifestyle Advisor Certificate in 1988.
- Attended Dr. Harold Knackstedtʼs School of Nutrition and Entero-Lavage, in Inman, Kansas, sponsored by Sun Products Distributors, Inc. in 1988 and obtained a Colonic Therapist Diploma.
- Graduated from Rochville University, Rockwell, Maryland in 2008 with Ph.D. in Metabolic Science and Psychology.
- Began Dr. Kelleyʼs Metabolic Therapy in 1985 to combat liver cancer, diabetes, polycythemia and related Metabolic disorders.
- Research and Development of Dr. Kelleyʼs Metabolic Typing Science via the International Health Institute, The College of Metabolic Medicine and The Metabolic Institute from 1985 through 2015.
- Have been training Doctors, Nurses and Health Care Practitioners in America and Abroad since 2011, in Metabolic Science.
METABOLIC CAREER CHRONOLOGY:
- Hosted own radio show “The Metabolic Forum” in Las Vegas, Nevada 2009.
- Have guested on several National and International talk shows since 1989.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- Received the “I Believe I Can Achieve” award in 1991 from Governor of Kansas Joan Finney, for overcoming Liver Cancer. In gratitude, wrote and performed the Gospel song “Join Hands”.
- Received the “Outstanding Young Men of America” award in 1984.
- Board of Directors for the Kansas Lymes Association from 2010 through 2011.
- Self Published Autobiography “Metabolic Metamorphosis” in 1989.
- Self Published Autobiography “Metabolic Mission” in 2000.
- Self Published NEW and REVISED edition of “Metabolic Mission” in 2015.
- Submitting Doctorate Dissertation on a NEW Theory of Personality, based on Dr. Kelleyʼs 12 Metabolic Types, to the American Psychological Association in 2015, for publication in upper level Collegiate Psychology Textbooks.
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES:
- Coached Golden Gloves Boxing team during Senior year of High School.
- Fought in 1972, 1973 and 1978 Kansas - Oklahoma Golden Glove Tournaments.
- Singing Professionally since 1982.